View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Want to get a Maggie.....but still need advice

I have decided that i am going to install/have installed a Maggie supercharger. I am pretty sure that I can get one installed and tuned ready to go on the road for about 7 grand. I have seen alot of the tuners having install specials. My questions center around warranty and quality of install.
Any insight is appreciated.

1..Can this be installed in my garage?

2..If it says that it comes with a warranty, who does the warranty work if i am not in the same state as the people that did the install?

3..does the warranty include just the supercharger components or the whole powertrain?

4..is it worth the extra money to have a company like hennesey or Lingenfelter do the install? Will the resale be higher on a Camaro with a lingenfelter package?

5..I already have a full exhaust that i love and a cold air inductions cai....can i use both of these with a Maggie?

6..there are NO tuners near me (Lincoln Nebraska) without breaking the bank, where is the best place to have it shipped and about how much would shipping be ?

Thanks in advance. Any vendors please feel free to pm me to keep this thread unclogged.
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote