View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #12
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by t&t moyer View Post
I too looked at the $1k price tag and thought damn that's spendy. For now I have the sway to install when I get stateside and considering cradle bushings but damn the price for bushings, I just can't get over it. I suppose it comes down to how much more I want to improve things and the end result of what I'm expecting from the 1LE.

Can I live with the 1LE as it is or will be once I get things sorted when home? Maybe but time will tell. The mods never seem to end....... :(
If you plan to stay under the 500 rwhp mark then you could get away with bushing inserts. Full bushing would be better but the insert cost and install is much better. I can say that I definitely felt my inserts when I installed them. Also, if for some reason you sell the car or decide to upgrade to a full bush then you could sell those inserts and get probably 60% of the cost back. Just my take.

Stick with Pedders bushing inserts though. Trust me, I installed a competitors and removed them to go to Pedders. They cost more but are a better bushing.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote