View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #13
Matt'sSS
From 2 door to 5 door

Drives: C5 Vert->CGM SS RS M6->SRT8 Magnum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
Thank you for putting this together! I've added it to the photo compilations master list -- http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14434

Going forward this will be the OFFICIAL interior photos thread. Everyone feel free to add your interior photos.
Cool, thanks Tran!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJS View Post
The best is the last one...
...cute!
Ya, showed that to my wife, SEE!!! I told you it would work!

(FYI to others, the pict with with baby in back seat was last pict before I added all the other ones. It's probably in the middle now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Wow lots of cool pics. One is a high quality render btw. But that's cool it's lke where is Waldo to find the render. It's from a studio GM hired to do the CGI renders early.
Yep, it's the only CGI one I included because it looked accurate & had a good layout. Lots of the other ones had incorrect ABL or comparable real photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Tahnks for the work Matt...this is a huge help!
No problem, glad to save others the pain of having to look through 170+ pages for a couple pages worth of interior picts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Here are some LS interior pics. I don't know who original takers got them off autotrader and threads here.
Nice! I have not seen any of them yet, I'm sure that will make some people happy to see them finally.
Matt'sSS is offline   Reply With Quote