View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #1107
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Must be me. The decisions I make I gotta question at this point. Maybe I should have took my wheels to Jacksonville or Houston? If I were on the oustside looking in, I'd be asking what the hell is PQ doing?

I'm a very patient guy. Maybe that's my problem. TOO patient. Like with Savini, I wait to long to blow the hell up. Maybe I need to be a total douche on the FIRST sign of trouble?

I've heard good things about them. But DAMN, it sucks I gotta travel 400 freaking miles in any direction to get a good shop.
PQ, there is no need to change who you are, but at the same time, when you buy premium products, you should recieve a premium product.. In addition to the original problems with the wheels, have they been leaking like this all along. If so, then it's back on Savini, if not, did it start with a tire change or tire brand change... If so, then the tire company should be held responsible.

I will not question your decisions, but I will offer ideas up when I can... I know you don't have the best relationship with Savini, but I would sure be asking them for suggestions, or help... they can certainly offer something for the price spent on their wheels... ideas, suggestions, etc...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote