Thread: Detailer's Bar
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #401
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
What he isn't telling you is where I was while I was polishing it. I was sitting on the windshield, lmao. I'm sitting there with my legs spread with the damn PC between them doing passes at the back side of the cowl. I still have swirl marks at the spot I was buffing because of how hard it was to reach. I wasn't able to get good pressure, not to mention my product combo wasn't real suited for the job (wetsand marks and I was running an orange LC pad w/ M105). The M105 was pretty much running the show there, but like they say, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link and that pad just wasn't cutting it... literally.

These are tough cars to work on, I'm not gonna lie. They're so long and broad. A lot of painted surface to polish.

And Dani, I dunno WTF is wrong with her back. I think it's because of her crappy bed combined with how generally weak she is.
It was a funny ass night seeing you go at it trying to fix the scratches.

Tell her to start working out her back. There must be a workout you. Can do at home if going to a gym is to harsh for her.

Talking about detailing cars, there is this kid on a detailing forum that owns the WRX suburu hatchback. He has been detailing for a year or so and knows his stuff. He has been trying to start a business the past few months.
Last week he got his first phone call to do a paint correction.
He finished the hood and says he couldn't handle detailing others cars.
His first car to work on? A 2011 CAMARO. He said it was huge and he underestimated detailing until then lol