View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #3
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegeenmachine View Post
So first I'm new to camaro5 so hello to all, now my question is whether or not to trade in my 2010 camaro V6 for the SS. I have done most of the bolt-ons to my car; intake, ehuast, lt headers, catch can, and the vmax icealator on the way. I have the money in my toy fund for a turbo or supercharger system (sts or ipf) is what I'm thinking, but I have recently started thinking about just trading up for the SS and putting the man fund money on the down payment. Do you guys think I'd get more bang for the money with my car or trading up? I do love my car and finding a synergy green SS would be a challenge. Thanks for the input.
If your set on a synergy green, it might be hard to find one. But if you feel like you want more, that will probably happen even if you add FI to the v6. So I'd say upgrade to the SS if you can swing it. Only reason I say is because if you want to mod the SS as well, there is a lot more room to grow. With the v6, you're pretty much at the limit NA wise and as soon as you add FI your at the complete limit power wise on the v6.

Quick suggestion though. Stay away from sts. Their kit is garbage.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote