View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #66
Badger

Drives: 2010 ABM SS #14 of 2,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camaro70 View Post
AGAIN...........you could not order a blue SS until after early DECEMBER, 1 1/2 months after preordering started, old threads say from Thanksgiving thru Dec. 4 were the dates. So there were 45 to 50 days of SS orders before the first Blue SS was ordered, don't know why someone who ordered Oct. 13 and changed to Blue wouldn't have been built. How many SS's were ordered prior to December? Have we seen Blue V-6's built, yes but we haven't seen their VIN's either. My SS was ordered Dec. 31, but changed Feb. 21 to drop polished wheels, I will be waiting long after all of you have yours.
This makes absolutely NO sense at all..I have no Idea what you are trying to say...are you trying to say you can not change your color to blue before your order gets pulled?? Whaaaa? My order was accepted and Pulled for a build THIS week... A BLUE ABM SS..it was accepted for production...Now GM customer service says it will not be built until April 13th week...Riddle me that one Batman!

-- Constitutional scholar and Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote