View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #86
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
The ZO6 and ZR1 look great in Cyber Grey however the Camaro just doesn't have the same deep lines the Vette does on the side and hood of the vehicle which is what makes the color stand out more on the Vette. This color was my first choice ever since I joined this site. However having seen IOM in person, I changed my mind and haven't looked back since. I would still love to see a freshly waxed CGM Camaro with painted black "glossy" stripes. I think flat black stripes won't look as good as glossy stripes.
I've seen both IOM and CGM outside on clear days, and IOM is much more plain looking. Those pictures still didn't capture how that colour really looks. I don't think anything other than seeing it in person would, but even then look at some of those shots of the front end or my shot of the side. There is a big change between direct sun and partial shade, between a surface facing the sky or the ground. When I was there, there were lines that I never knew existed on the car showing up, like the transition between the front fender and the C pillar along the door.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote