View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 03:34 PM   #9
wutshotDJroomba

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS/SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycraft View Post
I am here for pointers too, I have done a lot of research and R/D. Magnum is especially good at the tuning info too.
Thanks sycraft, I looked at your build thread too as well, very clean looking Six I must say. Perhaps we will see each other around town or at some meets haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty View Post
Thanks But no problem, I had a bunch of advice given by fellow IPF'ers to help along the way.

Its a beast and running flawless. Improving the Catch can system as we speak.
Cool and thanks, after this I'm upgrading the brake system, nothing too flashy just a modest upgrade to slotted/drilled rotors, new pads. After that some suspension work will most definitely be in order. I'm not much of a track guy, I've just wanted a Camaro since I played with Hot Wheels in the dirt as a kid. I've had the car for almost two years and I just can't seem to stop modifying this and wanting to tweak that. What catch can system are you improving to? Just improving upon the one you have or replacing the system entirely?
"....Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
-Bruce Lee
wutshotDJroomba is offline   Reply With Quote