View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 01:16 AM   #50
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSNightrod View Post
Really I just want a new Firebird or Trans Am, but that will never happen. I would definitely consider a new GTO as long as it doesn't look like an oversized Cavelier with hood scoops again(awesome interior and motor though). I'll end up buying a Camaro just to have a new F-body. It looks great, and should have no problems selling unlike the GTO. As far as the Mustangs go, my wife has a '65 GT fastback and I love it. The new ones are too commonplace. A lot of new Mustang drivers in my area don't even recognize or acknowledge the '65 as a fellow Stang when we pull up next to them. Where as most Camaro drivers can spot any older Camaro and probably tell you what year it is while giving eachother a thumbs up. Everybody and their mom has one. The F-bodies are enthusiast cars. Mustangs are too mainstream for me.
Thats a really good point, I've never thought of it that way...but just to yank your chain a little - technically the new Camaro won't be an F-body . It's on the Zeta chassis now, remember...