View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #24
nuptualnemesis
NuptualNemesis

Drives: Silver 1SS M6 - 480hp 11.57/120.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTSquared View Post
Gotta say I'm liking your information!

I have been curious as to what RPM will cause the valves to float but that's a different thread. Checked out your garage because I'm going to be doing, or rather I should say I want to do, a lot of similar things to mine that you've done (especially the rim ideas!). There were no pics though :(.

Thanks again for all the tips you're doing on your car, I'll be watching closely so I know what all I can do in the future to mine.
The pics of dyno graphs are in photo album in "View Public Profile" not Home Page (Sorry). Click on nuptualnemesis on left and in drop down menu click on "view public profile" then look on right in drop down menu to locate Album. I have not been able to load photos in my garage?

TIP: You might want to try the new Nitto NTO5R drag radials before smaller rims and tires. A 20X10 rim would be needed for the the 315/35/20. Article in current "correction M&FF" went from high 1.7's to 1.59 with new Nitto drag radial in "correction 17" not 19" 315/35/17" and they will soon be out in 315/35/20. They did best with 25 lb of air. after trying 16? and 20 lbs. They went from a 1.77 with old NT555R to 1.59 sixty foot with NTO5R. The tread rating is Zero. These taller tires may keep your MPH up better than shorter tires. More time in fourth gear because of shorter tires or more rear end gear may be worse than staying in third gear longer. Higher RPMs required to reach same trap MPH with either shorter tires or more gear. Big jump in transmission ratio change from third to fourth.

I have some 20x10 OZ rear rims with worn out 275/40/20 Nitto555R's. If enough people would pitch in (Smile) to help me buy some new NTO5R's I could provide back to back comparison with my MT ET Street 295/45/17's.

Last edited by nuptualnemesis; 02-04-2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Correction and added New Info
nuptualnemesis is offline   Reply With Quote