View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #500
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Actually have a couple of them, being in SoCal at the moment, there's car shows and events almost every weekend. It's basically just a form of advertising for them. I've been on this build over a year, and every time I say I'm going to stop and enjoy it, I just want to do more, live the DSS Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, 1400HP Half Shafts & Hammerhead IRS. Those are things that are only going to act as insurance because of the HP I'm pushing. Believe it or not, I only have 2200 miles on it and it's spent more time in a shops garage, than mine. But I had a vision of what I wanted to accomplish and I figured just get 'er dun!!

So when it is ready for the show circuit & track, I have a show board and it'll have all my sponsors on it, and like I said, it's just basically advertising for them, which I don't mind cause I either get free stuff, free work or deeply discounted products.

T, Ryne found out about the Valley Pan leak on Wednesday and Magnuson overnighted him the part needed. Kind of pissed at Maggie, because when I read that thread last year, I emailed Maggie and asked if this was something I should be worried about and they were adamant that mine was made after they found out about it. So tomorrow I'm calling SLP and letting them know what's up and I'm a little disappointed in them.

I'm just very thankful that I went to LS Engine expert Ryne Cunningham of Cunningham Motorsports and he spent so much free time looking at everything on the car to get to know it, and at the same time do the cam & injector+++ installs, because I told him he's going to be the only one from now on that touches the car. He went snowboarding at Monmouth over the weekend and I told them from the beginning there was no rush, just wanted perfection, and that's what he's giving me, but on that note I should be picking it up Wednesday, but then another appointment at Antidote! Then when it's finally back home, I have to bring it to a potential sponsor who's trying to talk me into the Lambo doors, I want a custom paint job & like I tld you & IB something with the seats, then maybe then I'll be don......nah, not even going to say it!
That's bitchin man! That is great news, and everything is coming together. Maggie should have fessed up and told you the potential issue up front, and I would be disappointed in them as well. That's definitely not the way to do things. At least everything is settled. I bet you can't wait to get it home already, and enjoy it.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote