View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #10
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
I hate to likely shoot myself in the foot, but I gotta' ask:

Are there any videos of the Pedders solutions for the rear subframe? I have to admit that I'm torn between those and the Pfadt, but we have a video of one, and not the other. Obviously - I don't want to have to pay more than I have to, and if the polys hold the subframe like the solids, that's enough for me; I'd like to see about any videos though.

I'm not calling anyone out because I LOVE BOTH of these companies, but I had to ask... I can't be the only one to have, at least, thought about the question.

Respectfully...
We upgraded all of our cameras to hd versions. But they are too large to put and mount underneath to show.

But I will do this: get our EP1201HD, and put them in. If you are not satisfied with the control they offer, then return them for a full refund. Just keep the box. Would a 2 weeks be enough time for you to evaluate them? The EP1201HDs are the bushings that Paul Tracy had in the Camaro when he kicked butt at the Optima Challenge.

So not only can you save some money with our HD units, you do not have to remove the subframe to do them. That will save you 3-5 hours of labor.

email me or call me if you need further info.

thanks
mike
dms

Last edited by Info@PeddersUSA.com; 04-22-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote