View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Even more time goes by..................

.........................until May 4th, 2009.......................

....when I'm woken up with text messages, emails, .......................

............and they read...."HERE!!!" and "MORE"....and "MORE 2".......and "MORE 3".......and all these pictures are attached to the emails I'm reading on my phone.............

TIME TO GET UP!!!

I turn on the computer and open my email....there they are......

........and there is CGM#1 being taken off the transport truck..........

Oh yeah....it's a beautiful day!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Ladies and geltlemen!!!!!!

The day has arrived!!!!!!!

CGM #1 has arrived at Tom Henry's dealer!

Once again, I'm lying in bed....my phone alarm goes off saying I got a text. Who is it? Tom is sending me a message.....check your email. Of course, I click on my email button and see the subject headline...."HERE!!!!" and "more," "more 2," and "more 3." My phone won't automatically upload the pictures....SO....I spring up out of bed, turn on the computer, wake up my 4 year old in the process....heheheh....he needs to be awake for this...

The computer finally loads up and I open my email. What a beautiful site. A few things caught my eye. I'll point those out here in a just a minute. But, for now....check these bad boys out!!!

And, my SS was delivered on a car carrier FULL of IMPALA POLICE CARS!!!! HA!!! I have a feeling someone at GM wanted to make sure NO ONE messed with this special load!.... ...how fitting...There was another black SS on there as well...but not sure if that one was going to Tom's or a dealer in the area. I'll find out about that.

I can't believe it's finally here. Now...over the course of the next month and a half, paint is going to go on, parts will go on, exhaust will go on....lots of stuff. I'll keep everyone updated. I take delivery June 24th...just before Carlisle for the GM All Nationals! For now...ENJOY!!!
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote