View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #66
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Got this email from Denis today as, I'm sure, most that registered did as well. Just in case here it is:

Gentleman,

We are just over a month away from Race the Runway 2013 and the team here is getting the final pieces together. Given the press we've been getting and the ticket pre-sales, we are expecting about 3x as many folks over last year's event.

This year, the event will feature a mobile app for iPhone and Android phones that will include specs and a picture of each car. It will also notify spectators when each car is about to run and will maintain a live leader board and all run times.

Here's where we need your help. Please click the link below to fill in some basic stats on your car. These will show up in the app. The design team has requested fresh photos of every car. Here is what they'd like to see for a photo:

-About 600 pixels high
-Bright Outdoor shot would be ideal
-Car Should be Approximately centred vertically
-3/4 from slightly above the car to give the image a more e dimensional look at the car so its not so flat.

Please send photos to info@racetherunway.com. I know most of you have already sent pics but I'd appreciated it if you could do it again so we don't miss anyone.

Here is the link to the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qvt...EdQhk/viewform

Here is what they consider to be an ideal pic

...and here is a screenshot from the app, which is currently in development (the design team made up some of the numbers for testing so don't email me to tell me that Vipers aren't that fast

You will be able to download the app to your phone in about 3 weeks.

Thanks for your help! Looking forward to getting my new clutch and seeing you on the runway in August!

Peter

I would also like to extend an invitation to the Camaro folks to swing by the ripcard ranch after the event for a BBQ. If you could please let us know ASAP whether you will be attending, it will make it easier for us to prepare. We are only a few minutes away from the Airport. No need to bring anything.

Gota keep them cars light.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote