Thread: V6 z28
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #17
richard200593

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
...no, it's a legit question, to the OP, go back and research what has already been posted on this board or within official GM releases to gain a better understanding of what the new Z/28 model is, and what it will be able to do. I understand you may have a lack of historical knowledge, due to age or lack of expereince over time, or not following media releases of information so far, that would make you not fully understand the process at work, no disrespect to you. That's all fine, but the info is out there for you to peruse and gain further insight without any interference here because you will encounter less than helpful posters at times here as that have been posted already. Research, read, spend the time, become informed.

Thank you very much for the response. You are correct in that historically age is not on my side. I was basically googling the z28 to get info and saw the v6 thing and it said that the engine code or whatever was confirmed by Chevy so I posted it trying to get an understanding because it did seem very ridiculous even with my little knowledge of the z28 that it would come in a v6. Five mins more of reading and I figured out it wasn't true.should have done a little more
before posting.
Zl1 factory Reproduction wheels
Bmr 1.2/1.4 springs/Oracle plasma drl lights, footwell ambient lighting, 45th Gobo lights
*Audio:
Memphis pr600 amp/Fosgate 12" t0 sub/******** stealth box
richard200593 is offline   Reply With Quote