View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
mutant chicken
Mutant Member

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '10 Mini , 07 Harley
Angry Partial CGM constraint ?

So we finally got the call from our dealer this morning !!!!!!

We were the first people in the door to order a Camaro, waiting at the door on Oct. 13th and had to inform him that it was possible to order it .....

So, he calls this morning and tells me that our order is being pulled this morning but if we want our order to go through we have to change our color to anything but Cyber grey as it is still on constraint ..... I informed him that it went off constraint last week and that he needs to check his facts again and he told me that the people on the forums don't know what they are talking about !!! According to him only 251 cyber grey orders can be pulled per week ( per the constraint ) and we didn't make this weeks lottery so we either change colors or get passed by.

We chose to wait, we haven't waited this long to change colors now, but this sounds like b.s. to me. It turns out the second car in his list is going to a wealthy collector who is buying two from him. So, after waiting all this time we are getting passed by, per this supposed constraint, and told that we might get our order pulled next week...

Has anybody else heard of this or is my dealer feeding me a line ?

mutant chicken is offline   Reply With Quote