View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #31
Phat Ralph

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
If you change this to full soft setting you'll be amazed. Mine was neutral (middle hole) and it was suggested to go full soft by Rob@Wretched after he drove my car on the autox.

... and I'm interested in the 18s your running. Did you have any problems clearing the front hub where the strut attaches? I have the stock LT wheels and I know if I tried to go wider (without knowing offsets) I'd have to file that little nub off.
As for the the swaybar I have experemented with all settings and the stiff setting felt best for me on road courses with my current setup. May play with it again this weekend....

As for the wheels not problems clearing the brakes. There is an issue with the spindle knuckle at the top. A little grinding and you are good. You just need to be aware of where you place you wheel weights. I like the 35mm offest as this tucks the tire inside the wheel well. Because when running R compund tires they pick up a lot of debris after a session. All this gets thrown back onto the car when you go out for another session.

I like the tire options with the 18" wheel setup. Now if I had more HP that may be a different view.
2011 Camaro RS/SS Synergy - (Pedders Xa's Coilovers, ZL1 Sways, SS Brake Lines & Bushings), Hotchkis Chassis Brace & Strut Bar, DSS 1000hp Road Race Axles, Nitto NT-01's, TSW Wheels, ADM CAI, Borla ATAK, HAWK, Granatelli Rotors, Barton Shifter, Tick Performance Clutch Line, MRS Exhaust Tips, Elite Catch Can.
Phat Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote