View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:13 AM   #88
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
I got an ADM race intake with their washer bottle but decided I like the look of the Roto-Fab washer bottle better. I'll do the install next week or possibly this weekend.

The quality of the ADM stuff looks to be top notch. If you aren't going to hang a bottle off of it there should be no issues with its strength.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
Yeah, the Rotofab is awesome! Not sure why people are worried about a sheet of steel "breaking" though. :P Supposedly the Apex scoop is thicker, therefore heavier, plus the added weight of bolts. XD I just liked the look of the Rotofab and the fact that I can actually fill it and I don't need a big long ugly tube that could "break." Looks and feels solid and OEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
I'm sure it's on a DYI or something but do you have to remove the front fascia to install this combo? I've done that to install my lower grille ducts but would rather not mess with it again if it is avoidable.
I didn't. It's a little tough to get in there to cut the plastic from behind the fascia but I was able to manage with a Dremel. I didn't even take my front wheel off. Worked great. I got the ADM scoop though so I don't know how much the washer bottle down there gets in the way, if any.
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote