Thread: Brakes & Rotors
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #25
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
Dropped the car off this morning and the service fellow tried telling me GM will only machine the brakes 1 time. I completely understand that, however they'd better be fixed properly the first time and after only a month and first time getting it to highway speeds, still having them vibrate tells me they didn't complete the job 100%. Apparently they only did the front rotors, not the back...
I'd definitely stick to my guns till its fixed right or it will be one of those 1000 dollar bill non warranty repairs later if you don't feel like they're getting it call gm Canada and make sure your concerns are documented that's my opinion as I've found sometimes just cause u express concern to service advisor it doesn't mean it's noted in your file
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote