Thread: whatchya think
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
GRILLSMASHER

Drives: 2011 Camaro
whatchya think

I wasnt looking for a camaro when i went to the dealership . So i really didnt do any research as to what was in the different trim packages in detail.

I just knew there was 2 engines a 6 and a 8. So I asked the salesman whats the differance in the cars ( ls / lt / rs package which i now know) and what not , well this has the control knobs on the steering wheel and this other (ls) dont theres not a big differance they have the same engine blah blah blah.

So as i looked i couldent really tell a signifigant differance, i was beat from looking at other cars all day and the only color i liked that they had there on the lot was the white so i said, give me that one cause i wanted to drive something away im bad about waiting . after looking into the forums i see all the little differances but i figured i could add what i needed to this one the white one i liked.

At the time of purchase i told the sales guy i wanted fog lights and a spoiler so he said no prob we can do that just bring it back and we will have it professionally installed ( sounded reasonable to me). After all was said and done i took it back to get the custom install at a custom auto shop (3rd party the dealer uses.)

I didnt get the spoiler yet cause they have to remove the rally stripes, install the spoiler than reinstall new stripes on trunk and spoiler; but they installed the fog lights.well i picked it up, there very bright led lights but i noticed they are smaller than the original intented port ( i believe the used a fog light type kit , there cust are clean and install is flawless but the stock port as you can see is bigger, should i make a fuss and see if i can have them redo it or live with it.

At night its not too visible on or off but in day you can notice if your looking. and dont say the you shoulda got the fogs factory i explained the story. opinions guys???
1967 Cadillac Calais aka Boss Hawg
GRILLSMASHER is offline   Reply With Quote