View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #19
cbass

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajagfan View Post
Well I did the customer service chat thing again today, and got some very helpful people. Unfortunately, I did not get any more information. There comment was that it should ship soon, probably in about 1 week. I told them that was very poor customer service, and reminded them that the car was built on 4/18 (TPW 4/15), and that we are closing in on one month to fix the problem. He then said that there may not be a problem, to which I suggested that they then ship the car. I also brought up that cars (1LE's) built after our car had been shipped, and I did not think that was right. They are trying to get more information for me. Both the GM rep and myself were never rude, and I believe they will get back to me. I just thought this might be interesting to those that are in the same boat as me. Hang in there.
GM customer service is useless beyond simple tasks. Polite and professional, but useless. Getting anything beyond a simple question answered is not going to happen.

But I am willing to wait for the car if they resolve the issue. I would rather have an issue free car than deal with problems.
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote