View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
Padre
Only drives on Sundays

Drives: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC NGray
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestWheelDeals View Post
Padre,

You the man! Looks bad-ass and mean... Break a leg, and let us know how those times drop...

Glad I could help!
Jon
Thanks for hooking me up! ( I know, bad pun )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRULZ View Post
Nice man. Its funny I just researched and ordered a very similar package, same wheels just bright face. I have the same wheels in the back 18x9.5 w/ +40mm offset, I do have the NT05`s out back though vs 555r`s, I have a Whipple so kinda need sticky as I can get them. On the front I went w/ 19x8 w/ a +35mm offset to clear the stick on weights or scates, I have the weights. Tire is the same as the stock size 19 inch tire on the v6 up front, 245/50r19 pirelli`s, a lot more tire options in that size as well, are not a special order and are less expensive. Kinda scares me that the only 18 inch in 265/50r18 I could find was a special order nitto when they need replacing. Tires get discontinued all the time. Regardless they look great and I bet they hook great!!!
Thanks. I just edited to add the offsets, which are the same, 35 & 40. I looked high and low till I found these. I've used TSW's on my GTO, so I know the quality and weight. Plus, they are inexpensive and importantly, as you say, available in many options.

Looking at the pictures makes me glad I bought some BMR 1" lowering springs. Plenty of room and I think it will really add to the look. They'll go on in the next couple of weeks.

I've got more mods waiting to go on, but I'm holding back so I can see what each group of mods does at the track. Been fun so far.

Padre

OLD HOTNESS: The "Heretic": '11 2SS/RS L99 A6 Black/Inferno. Build Journal, Videos
D1SC GT9 JBA-LT = 720/680 | 10.330 @ 133.61, 1.546 sixty... Camaro King at ECS V, Darlington.
NEW HOTNESS: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC. Bone Stock, 1/8th: 8.051 @ 89.44, 1.919
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote