Thread: my camaro
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
Mikes2010bumblebee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ssRS
my camaro

I got my camaro for my 16th birthday. back in august 10 2009. i ordered it so i could get exactly what i wanted. a transformers edition 2ss/rs Auto. I didnt keep it stock for long, working at a performance shop i cut the bulky mufflers off and put flowmaster 10 series on there with the mbrp square tip for my ground effects package. that wasnt loud enough for me, working on them before thats the loudest muffler for a stock camaro imo. ive heard straight pipes on them, i liked it but i wouldnt want to hear that all the time, so i thought about cut outs by QTP, i didnt get the oval ones o got the y pipes. so with them i had a switch inside that could open and close with a button. i was happy with the sound at that point. once i got enough money for the next thing American Racing 1 7/8 long tube stainless steel headers x pipe and 3 inch exhaust while keeping the cutouts on its the loudest camaro ive heard so far. i also ordered a cold air inductions cai, and dyno tuned it. after i was done with the performance mods i looked at the outside, ive been seeing more and more yellow camaros' i wanted my to stand out while just sitting there not with all the noise, so i blacked it out, window tint, rims, front fascia, and trunk. wow did this change it. i love it. i wish i did that in the first place.
Mikes2010bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote