View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #3928
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasso View Post
Went to saint agathe and took the cruise around the lake it was almost magical weather and the drive got to stretch the Camaros legs. Back now out having some warm saki and a ton of sushi.

I'm off tomorrow also and my wife took it off also if you want to cruise or go out anywhere let me know I'm free in the afternoon because I'm instalinng the pdim in the morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
My car is going in also for the PDIM & Replace some of the leather on my seat that are cracked. 2 Days & they're giving me a car....
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal2010yellow View Post
Glad they are repairing your seat.... I hope they will do a better job than on mine. But my dealer will replace the back seat cover completely tomorrow AM. Also I have a slow leak tire will get it fix at the same time...

Good luck.
WOW... problems everywhere

I'm going to finish cutting the unistone around my pool this morning.... then we have the afternoon to kick back and enjoy a Mojito or two anyone wants to join are welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro99 View Post
Sounds like a good time was had by all...sorry we missed it!

BTW anyone know if laptop screens can be replaced...plasma screen broken:(
Found this on E-bay... The Acer screen would be a replacement for mine @ $60.00 +/-... punch in your laptop model, and see....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote