View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #198
Jamestwilliams

Drives: Grand Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by myround0 View Post
These cars Look really good. I just think the F-Body Trans Am was the most amazing muscle car look I have ever seen. You take that same F-Body and put the 2008 Vette headlights in it...I just can't see how Lutz could award the Chevy both preformance cars, totally unfair leadership in my opinion. A real leader, GM leader would put the company ahead of his own agenda. You spread the wealth means both Pontiac and Chevy would reap the gains or share the losses. The Pontiac brand should just cut it's losses with GM and go it alone. Drop all their cars and make the Trans Am and I am sure people will by it. This leadership has and agenda, and, an axe to grind with someone at Pontiac. If the camaro will sell the Trans Am will sell. The Trans Am should have made the return ahead of the Camaro, no way should Chevy have both High performance cars, and Chevy is dropping four different camaros. Not one Trans AM...
I don't think you fully undersand how GM operates, Pontiac can't go it alone it's simply a badge that GM owns Pontiac and chevy are just badges in the GM corporation.