View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
Yoda Man

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Transformers Ed.
I had always planned on the high wing and bought my Camaro with no spoiler at all. Little did I know I would have to wait 15 months for GM to release the wing. It would be sweet if you could change back and forth from lip to high wing, but you would about have to have 2 trunk lids. The lip spoiler uses 6 small holes across the rear and it looks like the high wing dosen't use any of those 6. The high wing uses 4 small holes for the mounting bolts and a 5/8 hole for the 3rd brake light wire. GM recommends using a hole saw for the bigger hole, so I let the body shop do mine for $100.
For those of you interested, I ordered mine from chevypartsplus almost a year ago for $400 and now they are $420 and I guess GM decided to release it just in time for the new Transformers movie comming out soon. It looks like the new Bumble Bee will be sporting a somewhat similar high wing in the T3 movie. Anyway I would like to thank everyone for the compliments on the wing. I know it may not be for everyone, but I really like the agressive look. Here is a link and I paid $25 shipping. http://www.chevypartsplus.com/produc...ack-gba-p-1973
Yoda Man is offline   Reply With Quote