View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 06:50 PM   #41
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolestCamaro873 View Post
Listen I dont want to start any fighting I'm sorry for even joining this site its seem all I've done is cause trouble, and i thank those wh osent me personal messages to say sorry, I really appreciate it. I hope we can all get along. Listen everyone here thinks what they want ot think because everyone has their sources. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum that knows someone or is related to a GM personal, and I'm sure not all the GM personal are on the same page with dates, only those inside the Camaro project. So lets all just stop fighting and just admire the beauty of the Camaro until it comes out, whenever that is!
You’re sorry for joining our sight… Why? No one personally attacked you. Who gives a rats ass if someone criticized your writing stile. 99% of the people on this board need to go back to English class. Furthermore, if someone disagrees with information you post, who cares… Don’t take it personally. Opinions are like assholes, everyone’s got one. Are you that fragile? Come on sport, rub some dirt on it and get back out there…