View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
Trentin24
Trentin24

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Someone Keyed My Car

I go to a high school and on September 7th, 2012, someone decided they would be cool and key my car. I filed a police report did the whole thing talked to security they checked the cameras, saw no one. Bunch of bull**** I know. But from this I have 2 pretty bad scratches and one not so bad one. One on passenger door panel (the not so bad one), one on the rear passenger quarter panel right below the gas tank. And another one on the front nose piece. It's plastc. I took it to a paint shop and the only thing they could do without me having to pay to get it repainted was sand it as much as they could and polish it. It helped a little bit, but not a lot. So right before Christmas I purchased some touch up paint and touched it up a bit. Not very noticeable, but I still notice it. How can I make this become completely un-noticeable without involving insurance and without it going on the "Carfax". Can I do this myself? Please help. I have pictures before the touch up paint but there is glare. So I won't post them right now.
Trentin24 is offline   Reply With Quote