View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
Rencor

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
2 1967 Camaro's at AutoGeeks Garage.

C5, Check out the YouTube video of these cool 67 Camaro's we worked on at AutoGeeks last night! I understand they are not 5th gen's but I am sure we all can appreciate the history.

The black Camaro was a complete frame off restoration with a big block in it. Absolutely beautiful car. It just came back from paint with the usual swirls & holograms that most painters leave. We used BlackFire Scratch Resistant Compound to do most of the correction work and then BlackFire Scratch Resistant Finishing Polish to bring a wet shine. Then Topped off with BlackFire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax. This looked like black ink when we were done!

In the video below, Mike Phillips is miked up talking about the cars & giving tips & tricks to give that show car finish shine. You can catch Mike on Sunday Mornings hosting the TV show named "What's in AutoGeek's Garage" that airs on the Fox Sports Network TV Channel. Mike teaches his mad skills covering all aspects of automotive detailing.

If you do watch the show, if you see a Menzerna Commercial, the RJT is my car and the Green Monster is my buddy Tom's car. Tom's car will be featured in the Super Chevy Magazine's August issue.

Check out more of Mike Phillips how to DVD's and care care products sold at AutoGeeks.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aJ4K_FN4cF8

Last edited by Rencor; 06-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Rencor is offline   Reply With Quote