View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #147
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjectionConnection View Post
TPE, U had alot of GTO guys really interested in a KB only to go over to the Corvette forum and basically say buh bye to the gto board?

It would be nice to hear why u just jumped ship on the GTO KB kit,I think it wouldve sold well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneus View Post
That sounds like about the same amount of time it would take to get a long block from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneus View Post
You want the long or short answer to that question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullCopter View Post
Can you please provide proof of this statement? I am interested in build threads or dyno sheets.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZNJ View Post
There's no proof, its a BS statemnet.Look deep before dealing with any vendor, the deeper you look, the more you will find. And in a lot of cases what you find you will not like. Look at a couple of vette forums, like digital corvettes and read the thread about tpe's lawsuit against the forum owner, for letting vette owners speak truthfully about vendors. (C6 section) We're all car lovers, no matter what you drive, and we should all talk/chat about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hopefully saving someone money and aggreviation.
This is not the place for you guys to be doing this.
If you are here just to start trouble I suggest you leave before you get kicked out.
If you are here to talk about the Camaro you are more than welcome to stay.
We appreciate you guys letting us know about vendor issues you had, but this is not realated to either the Camaro or this site. We give all vendors the benefit of the doubt and a fresh start here. So unless you are here for something else other than bashing vendors, please leave.