View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #24
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan323 View Post
LOL.... I'm not in school, been working since 2008, and graduated with 4 years of University lol. Do I look that young? hahaha... I'm older than I look.

Anyway, I will keep the video short and sweet. Vince is writing the tune as we speak I believe.

He said, theres a seperate Cam phasing table for idle and off-idle. So it should be no problem. I was worried about the engine off idle as well.

Also, he's thinking of making a Chop switch, so if you press the cruise control button, or buttons like ur TC/SC, you can turn the Cam Tune off completely. But he's trying to get the base tune down first. We also need to see if it even sounds good enough lol.

Might end up sounding like crap, who knows. Also, I don't have headers, so it might not be as loud as the mustang video. But we should be able to hear a distinctive "cammed" sound =D
Sorry, thought you had written somewhere "on my way from school to work..." but guess I got that wrong. At my age guess everyone looks younger than they are (and bad memory to boot).

Might get him to send it to me if it sounds good just for fun.