View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #262
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfathercrc View Post
I would plan on spending the money on a 9 inch . I have 647 rwhp 689 rwt 2800 stall and i blow the spider gears my shop rebuilt the diff with new spider gears and Jannetty posi mod its should be good for 650 rwhp . But Iam not pushing my luck . I have a dss 9 inch should be here by friday. I hope to build a 418 also . I ran 10:70 last year without the stall and i put a 350 gear in cant wait to get it to the track and she what she can run now hoping for low 10:00s Your car looks great and sounds awsome Good luck keep us posted
Havent forgot about the rear end! I'm putting in a new clutch and driveline, upgrading axels right off the bat. the dss 9 in is a little expensive right now, but it is on my list! It'll be a fast drag car, i mostly plan on using it for AutoX, road racing, and drifting.

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote