View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #19
ssump29
LOL at most people here.

Drives: 2005 GTO,2006 M6, 2007 300 Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
I can agree with you here. But then again, why did people buy G8's ? Or AMD Mercedes ? BMW's ? Some I guess like 4 door performance cars. As for trading in a 2 door performance for a 4 door one, Well I guess everyone has a reason.
Thats ture also, but look at how easy it is to mod those engines and also those are set in a range and given styling and packages(suspension along with others) for them to be in that given segement. And usually like the cars you mention are a whole different branch off of a line oppose to a family car with an different engine option. The G8 GT is pretty much a four door GTO with an LS engine type version(unless you get a GXP which has an LS3 in it). As for BMW's their's is the M performance and Mercedes have the AMG division totally different from Ford's new car.

But I don't think ford intends for the SHO to compete for the performance segement. Which is perfectly fine.

Pretty much this is a thread to try and make it seem like the SHO is in comp which camaros and such.