View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #49
2010 Airwolf
Just Plain Batty

Drives: 2010 Black LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnRECKLESS View Post
looks bad azz man, nice work. serious props for doing it yourself! well worth the time though.....and really? you dry it with paper towels? hahaha
Heck yeah, paper towels. 3 rolls for a $1.20 at Kroger. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
Wow, great work on the wrap! Definitely a Batman-esque Camaro
Thanks Atlas. Your Camaro look tight man. I like the color and the rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Mind posting pics of the inside of your fender well? I'm curious to see how you set up those blue lights, and how often you having to clean them?
I'll work on that. Don't have to clean often and when I do; I just reach under there with a wet towel and one swipe-done.

Man, I feel the love. I appreciate the feedback and the honesty, plus the ideas I am receiving. I took a risk in wrapping my Camaro because at first I wasn't a big fan of wrap, but I wanted my car to be Matte Black and this was the best alternative. I am considering lowering it and dammit yes; I will get another steering wheel cover. Bahahaha...

I am also making plans to get in more car shows. Only been in one and won first place for best Camaro. Although, there was one sick '69 Camaro there that even I was drooling over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVO29ER View Post
Damn Airwolf...I can't tell you how many times I come back to this thread in the past 2 days. Your car looks sick as hell...love it.
Thanks, I see that you are tricked out in AAC gear. That is a good Company. I got my afterburner tail lights from them. Good service. Now only if they would give some free promotional products for us to advertise for them. Hmmm...

To my Texas crew: Which Dallas Camaro Club is the best to join in your opinion?
2010 Airwolf is offline   Reply With Quote