View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
YouseeSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS M6 SIM
Dealer service dept put 67 miles on my car!!!

I need some help from someone who may have dealt with this before. I dropped my cart off at the dealer for some paint and radio/onstar issues last Monday 3/28 with 2,997 miles on her. I picked up the car today and it had 3,064 on it! The dealer is about 1/2 mile from the paint shop they use and it was only picked up then dropped off when finished. I talked to the paint shop owner and he said he can prove that the car was brought to his shop on Tues 3/29 with 3,063 miles on it. So that means the dealer put 66 miles on it on Monday the 28th, the day I dropped it off. I don't trust the paint shop owner and he could write down any mileage he wants unless the dealer logged it as they handed the car to the painter, which the dealer is checking on as I type this. Of course, the service manager left early today so I have to wait till tomorrow to talk to him. I am going to call onstar but the antenna was takin off for the warranty work, which is probably why the Fu(kers thought they could get away with this crap. Service guy that helped me was embarrassed at the mileage discrepancy and feels terrible but did say a tech did drive the car twice to see if the radio and onstar were failing while driving, which sounds like horseshit to me but he said no more then 2-3 miles tops. What should I do? Anybody ever dealt with this before? I feel violated. Who knows where they went or how they drove the car. I'm :mad0 260: