View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 09:35 AM   #14
FLO-RS

Drives: 2010 Honda Fit Sport 5MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpang1234 View Post
My level of caring about FWD versus AWD is pretty high...even if the AWD system is FWD biased I still value it because AWD has saved me many times in bad weather (snow)

In terms of that BMW 228i, working in the Nonprofit world is fraught with hypocritical people judging you for buying anything that even appears expensive (they think we should work for free but at the same time, rent ain't free). I have been able to get away with it in the Camaro because those same people go all "merica" when they see it and don't realize the 2SS is relatively expensive. However, that is in my current role and I want to be the CEO which puts you more out there for public scrutiny. To be clear, I made most of my money in my prior career.
Fair points, thanks for the additional info! If you're looking for something that is AWD and exudes class without pomp, and fun without "boy racer", it seems like the Golf R is really your only choice. It's such a sleeper, most folks would just see a lowly Golf and not know the difference
FLO-RS is offline   Reply With Quote