View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:45 PM   #585
sstphoenix

Drives: Black 2LT RS 5th gen
interesting....

my sis bought the new iphone 4g.

here are my testing results:

- the display issue is gone. it works fine 100% i can now see music displyed properly ALL the time.
- the a2dp bluetooth streaming does not work at all. the phone "pairs", but will not connect. you see it conncet for like 1 second and then it disconnects. i tried playing music while doing the connection, but the car didnt pick up the song for that 1 second it was connected either.

for the previous posts about not being able to see the gmusiconnect anymore.....
i ran into this issue, but fixed it by changing the pin to another one (a manual one).
but the music never worked as mentioned above.

since 3gs running 4.0 software cannot play on a2dp (as per a previous post), perhaps when the next update comes out, this issue will be fixed. N if this will be the case, then ill be one very happy camper. if not, well, at least for my personal uses of the phone, the usb connection will be working fine, and this will suit my needs. the only time i could picture using a2dp is for long driving n letting people in the back play DJ for me. But while I'm driving i would much rather change the songs via usb (radio controls) then through my phone.
sstphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote