View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #22
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.Sarge View Post
I was driving to work today, when out of no where I hear this really loud Pop/Bang from underneath the car and I can't figure out what it was. Looked behind me through the rear-view mirror as soon as it occurred to see if maybe I hit something that was on the ground or if something happened to have broken off the car (not likely), but didn't see anything that was on the road behind me. So I stopped the car in the nearest parking lot to check the car for any damage around and from underneath. I didn't find anything from first sight, although, it was pretty dark so I can't say for sure, and now I can't figure it out for the life of me WHAT the hell that loud bang/pop was!! Going to go check out the car thoroughly at lunch and try to figure out what the heck it was or if there is some type of damage to the car. I can't tell if I hit something, or if the car happened to make the noise?!

This is going to eat at me the WHOLE day until I can figure this out.
I would definitely take it to a dealership to make sure everything is in check. Were you able to find anything yourself? We hope everything is good to go.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service