View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #71
The Baron

Drives: 2013 zl1
Wait.. I been waiting and reading and I. Sorry, the excuses im hearing are bullsxxt..

erma, I get it, im friends with all the guys who built your car and I understand you own the car but can you honestly tell me you belonged in that class? You own THE WORLDS FASTEST FIFTH GEN and you were put in a class full of street driven cars whos fastest one is 2 FULL seconds slower.. and if the owner doesn't drive it, it doesn't need explanation. ..

the lmr car NEVER EVEN MADE A QUALIFYING RUN, so why did it get to race at all? And again, owner didnt drive it, car was a rolling banner with LMRS full put crew.. really going to put it in with a bunch of guys who DROVE there car to the track to race? I can honestly say with the exception of maybe one other car in the class I had the most radical car in the group, and my car should have NEVER been parked next to those cars..

guys like us dont get heads up opertunity ever, and because you didn't want competition you feel its ok to be put in a class clearly developed for cars like ours?

Im sorry I was getting over it but it seems like people are trying to justify this decision. ..

so I guess Mark Carlyles vette should run in the corvette version of this to huh? Hell no. And everybody knows it..

The heads up factor was really awesome. For the lack of better words, slow cars like mine dont get to go heads up racing, I tried to get a lsa class at ls fest but was told the event was to full, this type of racing is rare for us, dont eliminate it, just fix it..

2011 cts-v coupe (pinky) wifes car.. ls9 cam c.a.i. 11.44
2007 corvette vert ..retired..
2013 zl1 stock blower stock ci 20" wheels 10.36 135...so far..