View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #28
RS-SS2

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
My car should arrive any day now at Courtesy - 2 miles from LPE. I thought it would have already been there by now.. it should be REAL SOON.

I was able to sign all the papers for it today at the local dealership I bought it from. My salesperson said that usually the car is no more than two days out from when they receive the certificate of origin - I hope so.

I wish I could have spent the extra $$$ on the 650 as well.. I decided to upgrade the tires, wheels, suspension, and body panels over the winter.
Those upgrades are going to be over 10K when I am done with them.
Congratulations on the signing of your paperwork sounds like your one step closer to finally seeing your car. Im sure all those upgrades you are doing over the winter are going to be awesome, can't wait to see some pics when it is all done. Right now I am sure you can hardly wait to get behind the wheel. The wait will be worth it!

The original time frame from LPE was 2 to 3 weeks to get my car back I think it will be a bit longer than that. Kevin @ LPE told me the other day that they have 12 to 14 Camaros there right now and lots of calls coming in so it sounds like they have their hands full.

Winters here in NM are fairly mild we get 1 or 2 severe snow storms per year.
What is nice about NM is we can get a foot of snow and the following afternoon it is all melted and dry. I'm sure there will be a few good days to go out and drive the toy. I hope you get your car soon so you can go out and enjoy that 570-LPE before the winter season. Let us all know when your car arrives at LPE.