View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:20 AM   #58
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Moreno View Post
Doc I am 100% with you! Your thinking a mine our in line!!! I didn't want to say this to RJ because I don't want to talk him out of what he wants to get but Justin and I were talking and thought he be crazy not to get a 1le.

Also as the budget allows, he can always add additional power if he'd like.

He'll just have to stay focused and keep away from the Du-dad modification that suck up all your money but don't do anything for the "fun factor" in the driving experience. Stay away from the " Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions" forum section and you'll be alright, LOL. All those are economical mods but when you add them up they end up costing you a bunch. It's just that they don't do anything for the fun factor in the driving experience. I heard someone say one time that if you spend your fortune a penny at a time, you'll end up with trinkets but if you save your dollars you could end up with treasures. I have found it better to focus on performance mods as they will give you the biggest per-ma-grin for the $. All that other stuff is a bunch of BS............
While I don't agree at all with not doing cosmetic mods. I do agree with a 1 Le with recaros + weight reduction + aftermarket suspension + cam or S/C