View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #31
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
while this issue may not be the same issue as stated in this thread, has anyone with a 2010 or 2011 noticed in direct sunlight with the metalics that there appears to be lighter/darker striping of the paint on the doors...i am having some body color match painting done on new spoiler etc..but noticed this before had car 30 days...my painter (who has been in biz a long time) said it was a quality issue..looks like it was underpainted in the base coat. i took it to dealership, started the process of trying to get a GM rep to look at it, so it can get repainted by me (reimbursed) or by local dealership...this is not same as flop. this is a vertical issue on the same plane...anyone with syn green or a metallic has this issue?
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote