View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 12:49 AM   #44
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
On the poster for the carbon trim interior it shows orange on steering wheel, gauges and gear shift. Can anyone explain that? Haven't heard or seen that before. Can we get that in diff colors? I know some of these answers can't be answered till GM gives dealers official list of options. But if anyone gets info please share as I know you will.

I don't think the GFX look that bad if they come same as body color. I like the heated side mirrors as shown on the yellow RS. Nice on dewy or frosty mornings.

As for the sub. I wan't waste my money on overrated MTX subs. I will probably go with my Alpine PDX 1.1000 amp and two shallow 12's from Pioneer. They take less space than normal subs and put out lot's af bass. I have two 10's in my Colly with the 1000 amp Alpine and it's more bass than needed, which reminds me. Think we can order high a output alternater from the factory or would that be dealer or aftermarket?