View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #1
ZTwentyAteU
the waiting game

Drives: 00 Z28 04 GTOs 02 SS
Indy pace car on the way!

I have not taken possession of the car yet, but theres no way i'll leave it completely stock, so I figured i'd start a thread.

I won a 2ss indy pace car off the hot rod power tour giveaway, i'm stoked. Being a die hard LS and camaro guy, theres no better prize!

my current ls powered cars are a 00 z28 drag car, 66 impala thats 5.3 swapped, and an Avalanche. My father is also a big ls guy and has an 02 SS anniversary vert and a 04 GTO, along with a 67 RS thats being swapped with a 6.0. The 2010 will be well recieved.

My question is that of bolt ons. I definately want to add headers and a full exhaust and a cold air of some sort, and looks like there is a bunch of options to choose from, I have some time to pick those out...any comments on your ffavorites will be appreciated. The car will get a tune immediately, as I use HP Tuners already, and have tuned a couple 2010s before( one 440ci ls7 car and a 427 ls3).

Plans are to take it to the dyno, get a baseline, tune it, then go to the strip and do a baseline there, load tune in and see what she does.

I do realize this is a limited run car, so I won't completely bastardize it, but its just too much fun to leave stock.

car is an l99 auto, so no big cams/stall until the warranty runs out at least.
heres a media pic:

ZTwentyAteU is offline   Reply With Quote