View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #134
Darth V8R
I'm on a horse

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
Ya, I was wondering what mods he's done as well, if any. It sounded stock.
Tires are stock, but it's had some modifications (Might be the sound quality on the GoPro making it sound stock though - that sucker SCREAMS!)

2.9L Whipple SC
Kooks custom long tubes
Solo Performance Mach X Catback
Pfadt suspension (Sways, Springs, Trailing Arms)

Jeff B was saying the main thing he'd upgrade next are the brake pads/rotors. He got on it really hard on the second lap and they started getting hot right away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
What camera where you using?
It's a GoPro Hero. Looks like a lot of the folks at the track day had them mounted - a few even had 2 so they could to in front and in back. I have the motorsports kit which came with an awesome suction cup mount. Had it stuck right to the rear quarter window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
That was Great! Nice driving. You still have the lowering springs on that or do you have coilovers? What tires are you running that on?
Stock tires (with a lot less rubber now!) and Pfadt springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJanowich View Post
How did you get lucky enough to have Jeff Bucknum drive your Camaro around that track? I just got done watching the Grand Am Continental race where Jeff was racing last Saturday. Man, I wish I was there!
Seriously! He gave a pre-session speech with some driving tips, and said he'd be there all day to hang out and drive around. I asked him if he had a car for the instructor session and he said "let's hop in yours!"