View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #24
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
"I'll take a normally aspirated engine over a turbo any day, at least when it's this good. The Z06's engine has crazy power all the time, at any rpm, in any gear. And the sounds...come on, it's an American V-8, need I say more? It's the kind of power you can truly call 'neck-snapping,'" Monticello said.
Hear Hear! I'm finishing up the article now...

EDIT:
Well it's about what I would have expected. The Z06 is built for the track which is normally kept spotless. The GT-R and Porsche Turbo are built for performance on everyday roads. The porsche has the best/most concfortable interior. The GT-R performed the best overall but has a very stiff suspension which apparantly is stiffer and less forgiving than the z06 while going over potholes/bumps.

Each car won in a seperate category, but the car which came closest to the top in all categories was the GT-R to these people. Who's to say MT or Winding Road won't have a different opinion. I would definitely opt for the Vette or GT-R from a price perspective, especially when both perform better according to these conditions. The porsche is more of a status thing in my eyes.

Last edited by Mindz; 03-24-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote