View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #72
jking

Drives: Hyundai Sonata
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
Thanks. I did much the same. I would stop in to chat. Not bugging my guy here. What was funny, was he was telling me about another customer who ordered one.

Oh my goodness, it would be enough to drive one to drink. Every day, phone calls. But, I guess that is human nature.

It all stems from everyone's excitement about this car.

I don't need a gazilion horsepower, I don't need the fastest car on the street. I actually don't need this car. However, I love this car. I want this car. I am so glad my bride agreed to let me pursue this.

eitehr way, when I fire that baby up for my weekend cruising, I know I will be doing so with what Scott calls a "Permagrin!"
I don't NEED this car either! But like just about everyone on here, I want one! I think it's the coolest car out there. I'm 50 years old and never owned a sports car. And it's also great that your bride gave you full support. My fiancee won't! All I get is the "wait till next year when you have more money behind you. Don't trade in any of the cars (we have two) until they're paid off", blah blah. She may be right, but that's not what I want to hear right now!! LOL

Anyway, congrats on your car. The color combinations you've chosen are awesome.
jking is offline   Reply With Quote