View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 09:35 AM   #25
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTrap1967 View Post
Hello to all my fellow camaro lovers.Our car is almost here!First of all I would like to thank all of you guys for all the information that you made available about our beloved car.I currently have on order a 2ss/rs,iom with iom interior,sunroof,and Hurst shifter.I sent my deposit to a dealer that i met on e-bay.I did sufficient research and found the dealer to be repeatable so i sent a 2000$ deposit and agreed to pay the 4000$ mark up.That is something that normally would never do but I wanted to own one of the first camaro to hit the street.I hope i didn't go wrong.I have read on different threads about the iom color.I went to all the dealerships here in my home town and i can't find a iom car anywhere.i recently found some pictures of a 2008 black and orange hayabusa parked beside a iom solstice and the colors looks identical.Some pictures are more red than orange but i have a 08 busa that's black and orange if my camaro is that color orange i would be ecstatic.My worst fear is that i am going to end up with a dull red tomato soup looking car and with the same color interior.A HOT MESS!!!If anybody can give me some food for thought it would be greatly appreciated thanks.
BigTrap1967 check this list of dealers selling for MSRP or less.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7789

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote