View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #11
camaro603bhp

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainecobra View Post
These motors will handle 600hp well and u have done all the right fuel and cooling mods. I want to puke now. I just bought a mint 2010 ss m6 with 4500miles all stock for 25k. Wish i would have saw your first we could have worked out some numbers. Thats a smokin deal man!!!!! Such a great car must be amazing with the blower!!!! Why are u selling it??? Your gonna kick your self!!!
Thanks for compliments. I think the deal is fair.

I'm selling it because I am more of a Jeep guy. I just sold my fully built 2007 Wrangler Unlimited that only had 16,000 miles on it. I sold it for $30,000 so that should give you an idea of how nice it was. I have a 2014 Rubicon Unlimited on order that I am going to build up when it gets here in 5 or 6 weeks. So I am essentially taking 2 cars I rarely drive (really toys) and combining them into 1 car I will rarely drive.

The other part is that my wife has vertigo and flat won't ride with me in the Camaro. Ours kids are 9 and 7 and she has never been especially excited about me hot lapping the kids around. So the car just sits. Too nice a car to just sit.
camaro603bhp is offline   Reply With Quote